quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2008

.· Reality bends to desire ·.

I’m kinda late for work, but I’m want to drop some waste lines today, so screw it!
Sometimes I feel a little frustrated (not to mention a lot) when some things that are not quite what I want happens. This is surely part of my astrological sing, even thought I don’t believe at all (but keep reading from time to time driven by curiosity).
I expect too much from things and people around and I not always correspond to others.
Yesterday was a fantastic day in my work. As usual I run around the clock and far beyond my schedule and duties ask me to, but this time was different. I was bloody tired and though I receive a huge complement from my boss. He talked about my growth in the last 3 years and how people from work and students correspond to it. I was kinda flattering but it was enough to shine the rest of my day.
To be totally honest I felt a little bit sad when I came home, alone, and remind myself that I had no one to share that great rather simple felling.
My intentions for the future might not be clear neither satisfactory, but I know what I want.
Reality bends to desire. I try to believe it. I try to execute it.
Today, checking strangers profiles I saw an interesting saying from Gandhi: “You need to be the change that you want to see in the world. Se it’s not now, when? If it’s not us, who?”
I want to choose my path. I don’t want anyone doing it for me.
My future is as bright as I want it to be.
I’ll follow my way, hoping not being alone along.

Motto: “ Reality bends to desire”

Próxima pauta: “Let’s get some friends”

Nenhum comentário: