quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2009

.∙ Please don’t make too much of it baby ∙.

Life is interesting. When you feel down seems everything around goes down with you, but the most interesting part is that when you feel fine, everything is great.
For long I quit looking for to be found instead. It’s not that I want to, but what I don’t is get into a hunt. That’s just not me. Not the Now-me, anyway.
We attract good things, that’s exactly what is happening with me nowadays. A couple of weeks ago I decided to give a break and date myself. I’m doing fine. But the guys just keep coming… I CERTAINLY NOT complaining about that. I’m a Leo remember? Whwhwh
Anyway, what I want to say is that life can be very, very pleasant if you let it to.
Great thing ahead. Professionally, personally.
Oh, by the way. One month without sex. I will extend to two! No plains, however now kissing is allowed YESA!!!

# Jennifer Paige - Crush
Motto: “Let’s no overanalyze. Don’t go too deep with me, baby”
Next topic: That’s not what I’m looking for

Nenhum comentário: