quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

.∙ Live and Learn ∙.

Morning for those who know how to live.
Night for those who dares to leave.
It’s positivity and negativity
All mixed up in casualty

It’s hard to get to bed with the head full of steam
I can’t sleep, but I dream big.
I dream big, but I can’t see.
I see far, but I don’t move.
I move along, but nowhere to.

It’s the green
It’s the scene
It’s everything

It’s hard to stand still with the wind of uncertainty blowing you off.
Pocket full of fool’s chances
Changes that don’t chance at all.

I wanna change my whole life
I wanna change, but I don’t do jack
Spin the wheel of fortune without friction to stop
Misunderstanding the whole concept

Way to go freak!

That’s all the matters to me!
That’s why I can sleep

It’s hard to find peace when you are in a war
Who cares about that.

Believe me
I know it’s only natural
So imma do what I gotta do

Gotta dream about new shit
Good night



Motto: “You live to learn and you learn to leave”

Nenhum comentário: