quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2009

.· Let’s make some friends - Result ·.

This all started exactly 15 months ago. I was in a new life, getting to know new people. Well here I am in the very same situation. Getting involved, getting lucky, getting wasted. That’s all me, that’s all real. I might never change, or I might change everything around once more, but the trick is to keep it in motion. I’m good at it, and I’m getting better.

Lately I have done such amazing things. Things I thought I would never be able to do in my whole life. I met myself, a different and more easygoing me, who can beat the unbeatable and beyond. Happier than never and the true fact is, no matter what you do, you can always, ALWAYS do it better and happier.

As I said. That’s the new me. You see what you get! Take it or leave it. I’m here to please nobody but myself.

xoxo

Motto: “Tell Jesus the bitch is back”

Next topic: “Play the cards right”

Nenhum comentário: