domingo, 31 de maio de 2009

.• Play the cards right •.

Relationships are certainly the most complex and easiest thing in the very same time. This week I have lived, observed and even interfered in some of them.
In one hand you have what you want, in the other what you are able to do for the other; same the other person… if they can feet, deal, you got yourself a long-term parter, if it’s not, well, that’s the tricky part, the funny one, too. ‘good bye. Nice meeting you!’ Not at all. Make things happen. Act. Move. Be.

Tonight is when I established to be a mark to my personal life. I proposed to talk to them to set things straight. If they gonna talk to me, I dunno, but that I do know is that even if then don’t show up. I’m moving on.. with or without them by my side.

As I said. That’s who I am. I’m one in a million; The Christmas present that not all boys can afford to have. If you are not the one, please, step aside coz the line is getting bigger as we speak.

x.o.x.o.

Motto: “What you see is what you get”

Next topic: “Fuck you very much”

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Just keep doing it!