domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009

.∙ Chances come and go ∙.

Today i’m in mood for romance. A chemical romance which apparently no one is prepare to participate. As it was said, I’m a bitch and that’s why they like me, they want me… I’m more than that, I have a heart... 15 inches up my dick; it’s worth seeing it, it’s greater, warmer…
I want to love and be loved in return, I’m too far away in finding someone to do, though. My life is for a change a chaos. Nobody is invited to that. I’m not that cruel.
Listening to jojo is quite much what I need in this rainy afternoon. Trying to get rid of every feeling misfelt. Too much in my heart, too little in my hands...
I’m not a prize, so don’t treat me like one. I don’t bear players, I don’t bear closeteds, I can’t even bear myself with my choices…

Motto: “Life is a game. Though my heart always looses I always, ALWAYS win.”

Next topic: Je suis désolé

Nenhum comentário: