quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

.∙ Edges I like them rough ∙.

Getting to know people is something interesting. Specially when you are in the urge to something. Yesterday night I chatted with a guy who really showed desperate to enter into a serious relationship. Within thirty minutes of conversation I already knew he wanted me as a boyfriend. COME ON! How desperated is that?
But the opposite is even sadder. There are some people who tried, consciously or not, to avoid at all cost to get involved with someone. In both cases there is a past factor. A traumatic situation in their background which compromises a considerated normal behavior in relationship. I have two friend in the same situation. One is for long single and happy with it. No commitment, no dates, no sex. The other have it all, but try as hard as possible to hide it. Both have their own reasons (would it be a coincidence if I say they've datted?)
Ok, but what’s normal and expectful in a relationship. That’s a good question which could provide hours of thinking without any answer what so ever.
Some posts ago I declare to enter into a new challenge and I did. Try to be friend of an ex in a short term. So far I guess I have succeeded. But let’s put things straight. I’m not doing this for him because he is worthy, I’m doing this for myself to wide my perspectives around feelings. He is just my experiment.
Fase I: Hang out without desire : completed
Fase II: Private moment without falling in love all over : completed
Fase III: Touch and kiss without feeling : completed
Fase IV: Have sex for sex : completed
Fase V: Go to disco without jealousy: completed (almost not)
Fase VI: Get to know he has moved on: Completed
Fase VII: Don’t desire him: almost done
Fase: VIII: See him kissing someone else: sometime soon
Fase IX: See him with a boyfriend better than me: hard ball but he’s capable (is he?)
Fase X: Friendship above all: Getting there!

Well, That’s the plan. And to speed this up I’m trying hard.

Motto: “Don’t miss if you want to be missed”
Next Topic: My radar

Nenhum comentário: