terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2009

.∙ How late is too late ∙.

Here I go again. I’m kinda getting used to it. Too much to say, Too little to be heard. Feelings are complicated, Relationship as well, but this time it’s far a new record for me; a record that I deeply hope not to break.
As Allanis says, Life is a learn process. I’m a lively student, front desk, right on time for every single fucking class, taking notes and throwing them out as if there were useless for me, even thought every fucking relationship they seen even more essential.
I’m working like hell. Two jobs and a volunteer work that take me almost 80 hours weekly. Money problems, family issues to deal, friends to support, wounds to heal, home tasks to make, dog dying and yes, still time to have fun and platy time to not being afraid of commitment.

Listening to: The are all for you! They are all for me, too!

Jojo – Too little, too late
Kaiser – Ruby
Arctic Monkeys – A certain romance
The Killers – Can you read my mind?
The Cardigans – Communication

I’ll post each one of them separately.

Motto: “A paixão não espera. Não existe tempo, apenas a vontade de ficar junto e logo”

Next topic: Song motion

Nenhum comentário: