segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2009

.∙ What don’t you like about yourself ? ∙.

Today, it makes three weeks since I made my sexless promise. Since then I’ve kisses some, but I want to keep this challenge until the end. I’m more tan hormones. I quite sure of it. Even though I’m involving with some out of town boys. Yes, I’m sun of god. I need some distraction.
Well. By the end of this week I’ll complete 1 month and I’m going out of town. There are two out there wondering when I gonna come across.
Let’s go to today’s theme. I take as no presumption to say that everybody has something, or many whwhw, they would like to change. I have myself my growing list of things. Some provideble some not so much. But the point is that we are not satisfied with that we have.
What I can say is that what we want is not necessarily what we need, and both of those things are, most of the times, impossible to get. One way to comfort is an U2 lyric which I take as today’s motto.
# U2 – Beautiful day
Motto: “What you don’t have you don’t need it now”
Next topic: Wash your hands

Nenhum comentário: