segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2009

.∙ Wash your hands ∙.

Feeling are complicated to control. I like to pretend to myself and other that I have control over mine, but I know as well as my friends that’s is a naked untruth.
Years can go by and feelings be buried; No boyfriend, or morality can get in the way when you deeply want something.
Is not that I’m glad or ashamed of what I did or anything. We pushed too far. We let ourselves go. This won’t happen again. No promises just willing to make things right next time.
This could get messy. Flashing backwards to some years ago. We loved each other in a spiritual way as we like to think of it. It’s a way to minimize the regret that we don’t have.
I’ll honor your request for silence and it’s up to you to wash your hands of this. I don’t seem to mind to overlook this suppose crime.
# Allanis Morrisette – Wash your hands
Motto: “What you don’t have you don’t need it now”
Next topic: “Dating myself”

Nenhum comentário: