segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2009

.∙ Obsex ∙.

I’ve talked a lot about sex in here and that’s my favorite theme. Anyway. Today I gonna get an specific point: Obsession, and to inspire I’m listening to Mariah Carey – Obsessed.
I don’t know if you have realized how much sex is inserted in our society. Most of the advertisements, books and music specially use it as a way to sell more, and it really does! Everyone loves sex. Well, let’s not generalize, but you got the picture.
The thing is, some people are able to control it better than others. Supress the desire in order to do other thing in life. Worthless in my personal opinion. Since the teenage boys and girls start to masturbate so they can reach orgasm which biologically words it’s just a natural hormone response to the body and brain so the animal get the compulsive desire for the copulation. Yeah, basically, thanks to that we are still on Earth. But in some point it got a bizarre way that the same impulse directed to the same sex. Why? We don’t know and most don’t even care as long as we get laid.
This was the first weekend that I didn’t have sex (I’m not counting this morning hwhwhwh). And I want to get a month without it to see how this is going to affect my psychological. Another thing I’m trying is to give a break to gay parties. This week is the last one and then, no more sex, no more kissing nor flirt . No more love game for a while. In one month time, or less whhwhwhw, we get to talk about it. ;)

Motto: “I wanna take a ride on you disco stick, Yeah it’s sick! :*”

Next topic: You are on my radar.

Nenhum comentário: