terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2009

.∙ It’s the climb ∙.

Well, hearing that Hanna Montana got almost naked on Internet or reading Lindsay Lohan begging her ex to let her in make me feel a little better. We humans have a tendency to enjoy seeing people in worse state than we are. Suffering is a normal process of life. God I do no so!
Yesterday I talked with two great people in my life. Both, even though they don’t even know each other, said the very same thing. They are proud of what I am and the way I am. This freak sensible machine that feels intensively loves intensively, gives and takes intensively. Unfortunately suffers intensively, too.
I don’t want to be a different person that I am, but I would really appreciate to be a little bit colder. That would spare me some pain. But then again, that wouldn’t be me.
It’s not about winning or losing; it’s not about reaching of fading; It’s not what there is in the other side. IT’S ALL ABOUT THE FUCKING CLIMB.
So I’ll keep climbing, as much mountains as I can face, as much cliffs as I can jump, as much edges as I can cross. Overcoming myself, becoming something better than before.
# Miley Cyrus – The climb
Motto: “Keep the faith in you”
Next topic: Nobody makes success alone

Nenhum comentário: