terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2009

.∙ You are on my radar ∙.

Hunting: I guess is one of the most common words in the gay world. Of course most of the time is related to sex. I won’t be hypocrite saying otherwise. If we contextualize the situation we kinda can easy down the negative aspect.
I’m here not to guilt or innocent anyone, but I have seen a lot of men pretending to be someone they are not. I have the opportunity to date some of them. Society is very hustle when you are not following its rules and being what they expect you to be.
It’s like living in a prison, the first thing you want to do after getting out if to do everything you couldn’t. The gay parade is there for this, set the animal jailed in the closet.
Thanks god, my family and my friends I don’t have to be there anymore, even though in our society we still have to keep some discretion to avoit further problems socially and professionally.
On Internet we have dozens, hundreds of sites promoting gay relationships. I have profile in some of those (just for friendship, I swear!) It’s funny and sad at the same time because you see people showing there asses and dicks but totally afraid to tell their real name, occupation or even show their faces. Are they shy? NO, they are AFRAID!
Due to the frightening the tend to just get courage when their dicks speaks louder then their scary heads and, consequently looking for casual sex instead of a good relationship.
In a second stage, some are so desperate for someone to open up and develop some concrete feeling that they start any relationship without even knowing the person they are dealing with.
Love, desire, missing… those feelings start to appear sooner than they were supposed to and a broken relationship begins unfortunately with a dead end already established.
It’s sad really. Hide from the people you love and care what you really feel. Pretending and disguising, crying inside around. I’m so sorry for them. I’m sorry for myself as well. Because of YOU, SOCIETY, we can’t get into a nice living.
Because of you, I never straight away from the side walk
Because of you, I learnt to play in the safe side so I don’t get hurt
Because of you, I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me
Because of you, I am afraid.
This music (because of you – Kelly Clarkson) makes me cry, a lot, thinking how society kills us inside. Next post I’ll talk about this.
Motto: “We learn in the hard way to never let get that far”
Next topic: Emptiness

Nenhum comentário: