segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2009

.∙ Substitute for love ∙.

Sometimes we have to overcome some obstacles that life puts in our way. Some might be easy, some not so much, but one way or the other, in a short or not so much time we do get over.
This weekend I lost one of my greatest things. Atavusa has been suffering for weeks. He wasn’t eating nor even walking. Looking at his eyes was heart killing. His desperation for freedom couldn’t be more than our selfhness to keep him alive. He gave us so many good moments, no more Coff Coff, no more fights in the yard, no more sad eyes, not in his face at least.
Many friends gave their words of comfort. Even those who I thought would never talk to me again. All these don’t take the pain away. Won’t bring him back.
“Famous faces far of places, DRINKS I can buy, no handsome stranger heady danger, drugs I can try, no Ferris Wheel, no heart to steal, no laughter in the dark, no one night stand, no far of land, no fire I can spark”
Listening: Madonna – Substitute for love
Massage: Se you in the other side my friend, take care. We gonna miss you.
Next topic: Wearing another face – Let’s make some friends 2009

Nenhum comentário: